[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 30 12:28:18 EDT 2004

  John also forgot to mention that K5AB, who is a frequent DXpeditioner with KO4RR, was also an operator. You might hear his beacon on 6 meters when the band is open to W5... We also had a visit for a couple hours from Joe, KM1P and his dad. (a non-ham) Joe is a YCCC member and a regular operator at the K1KI multi-ops...

                    Jeff  KU8E