[SECC] CQ 160 test SSB

Rick Glisson jfglisson at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 21:22:20 EST 2004

I agree with Dave's description of the 2 clubs. I belong to both as well. I choose to send the 160 scores credited to SEDXC and everything else to SECC. Everybody can do as they wish. Lots of SECC people on but I did miss a few. Good conditions but not as good as the CW test or ARRL DX CW tests. Using a Kenwood TS-950SD instead of the TS-450. Full set of filters including 250 Hz and AIP really help the cw tests. -Rick, N4XMX

CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2004
Call: N4XMX
Category: Multi Single
Power: High Power
Band: Mono 160
Mode: SSB
State: GA
          QSO    PTS    STATES COUNTRIES
Totals:   139    334      41      9      = 16,700
Club Affiliation: Southeastern DX Club