[SECC] ARRL DX SSB 2004

Gordon gmacie at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 8 14:09:27 EST 2004

  ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4LR
Operator(s): N4LR
Station: N4LR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0
   80:   90    52
   40:  124    62
   20:  177    80
   15:  130    57
   10:   60    27
-------------------
Total:  581   278  Total Score = 484,554

Club: South East Contest Club

Me , the wife and 1 yr old all sick.. Didn't / Couldnt CQ... Call , Cough, Give Report, move to next frequency. Managed to operate between medicine schedule.. My wife ended up taking the baby to the emergency room at 2 am Sunday.. First contest where I felt better at the end than at the start.. I'm home from work with the little one today. She is much better. Big appologies to the gand at WW4LL for bowing out at the last minute.. Didn't want ot breathe on everyone.. Hope for another get together soon.

Gordon N4LR