[SECC] writelog

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 10 09:54:25 EST 2004

My real first exposure to Writelog was this past weekend at WW4LL. It think it was a nice program to use and it made it easy to to grab spots from packet and the bandmap was nice. But for someone doing a single operator , without packet , you wouldn't really use those features that much.  TRlog is probably better for someone who wants to do SO2R plus it minimizes your keystokes. I mostly use NA at home becuase I have just been using it forever and it's reliable...

                Jeff , KU8E