[SECC] writelog

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Wed Mar 10 10:38:47 EST 2004

On 10 Mar 2004 at 9:54, ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

> My real first exposure to Writelog was this past weekend
> at WW4LL. It think it was a nice program to use and it
> made it easy to to grab spots from packet and the
> bandmap was nice. But for someone doing a single
> operator , without packet , you wouldn't really use
> those features that much.

I played around with N1MM logger this past weekend.  It too
has a nice bandmap, easy to grab spots, etc.  It is also
somewhat TR-esque in entering information (or can be
configured to be so).

If I really felt I needed Windows logging, I'd probably
look real closely at the N1MM program.

But I don't, so I'll stick with TR for as long as I can.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, Georgia