[SECC] 2004 GQP Rover Routes

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 24 17:19:02 EST 2004

 Here are the rover routes we have so far.... We could use some help in north and central GA. I think NY4N is doing NW Georgia. Looks like many (so far) are
just doing Saturday. My Sunday route will be driving home from St Simon's on the
GA coast. We are going to be there for Easter. I will probably just be 20/15/10 meters since I need to spend time with my family on Saturday night.

Please send me updates asap...

                                  Jeff

W3DYA	Early, Seminole, Decatur, Grady, Thomas, Brooks, Lowndes, Lanier, Echols, Clinch, Ware, Pierce, Brantley, Charlton, Atkinson, Berrien, Tift, Worth, Dougherty, Lee, Turner, Irwin, Ben Hill, Coffee, Bacon, Appling, Jeff Davis, Wheeler, Telfair, Dodge, Wilcox, Crisp, Dooly, Houston, Macon, Schley, Taylor, Upson, Crawford, Marion, Muscogee

KN4Y  (Saturday Only)	Brooks, Lowndes, Clinch, Ware, Charlton, Camden, Brantley, Glynn, Pierce, Bacon, Coffee, Irwin, Tift, Colquitt, Thomas

N3AWS (SSB Only) 	SE Georgia

KU8E  (Saturday) Charlton, Camden, Glynn, McIntosh, Liberty,
Bryan,Chatham, Effingham, Bulloch, Evans, Tattnall, Long, Wayne

KU8E  (Sunday)	Glynn, Brantley, Pierce, Ware, Atkinson, Berrien, Tift, Worth, Dougherty, Lee, Terrell,Webster, Stewart, Chattahochee, Muscogee, Harris