Fw: Re: [SECC] SEDXC Plaque

John Vickers wa4tt at nlamerica.com
Wed Mar 24 17:51:11 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <ku8e at bellsouth.net>

> If it were my choice we would just eliminate the power classes except for
QRP.
> Most of the entries are low power anyway...
 Anyone know
> > > anything about the ones we have not heard from ???
 > > > Jeff,

Hi All,
The reason we had so many different catagories, was because the support was
there to revive the GQP. I first donated a plaque for High CW Score. As more
people wanted to participate, more catagories were formed. My interest was
to support the use of CW, my favorite mode and the one I have the fondest
memories of using in the 'Ole GQP' of the 60's. Since the membership voted
to streamline the list a little ---- I will bow out and let someone else
sponsor the Top Club -Ga plaque.
73 and C ya'll on the bands,
John WA4TT