[SECC] Claimed Scores Last Weekend's Contests

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 20 10:52:56 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Here are scores from last weekend's contests:

Anatolian RTTY Contest

Call    QSOs    Points    Mults    Score       Hours     Category

K9MUG/4 286     3325      100      332,500     11        SOABHP
WX4TM   232     2580      100      258,000      8        SOABHP

KE4KWE was at Dayton, so he couldn't work the contest.

I got home from Dayton about 6 PM Sunday.  The only contest still
running was the MARAC SSB County Hunters Contest.  I could find only one
station calling for that contest, WN6K, and Paul said activity had been
slim.  Only W7RN (by K5RC) and one mobile have posted  claimed scores in
this one to 3830 so far.  Hal, N4GG and Jeff, KU8E, attempted to work
this contest mobile on the way home from Dayton on Sunday, but made only
9 QSOs and gave up.  Apparently conditions were rough for all the
contests this past weekend and the MARAC contest isn't being supported
well these days despite a determined effort by VE1OP to revive it in the
past several years.

73,

John, K4BAI.