[SECC] Old Times

archie mckay arcub at alltel.net
Fri Nov 12 15:04:02 EST 2004

Jack, W4PIM, sent me to 4RN the first time I ever went there. He volunteered
me one night in the 60s and Tom, W4WXA, seconded the motion and before I
could say "no" they closed the net.
John Laney: who was the guy in Atlanta, I think either an active or retired
airline pilot, who was very active on GSN during the 60s? I think he was
NCS on at least one night of the week.

One last memory. Steve, K4EV, was once WA4LLI. I was WA4LLE. We often ganged
up on the NCS by checking in one behind the other and had them pulling their
hair. Hi.

John Vickers, check with me at a hamfest or some other in person encounter
and I will tell you the secret behind Lamar Hill's BIG signal.
73, Archie, K4GA