[SECC] qrm

schwab at alltel.net schwab at alltel.net
Wed Nov 24 08:55:26 EST 2004

I had the same problem on 20m (14.277).  I had been running for about 2 hours when a voice recorder kept calling out every 5 seconds a 0 lander call.  Several operator were coming back to me saying that there has been some recording of other calling out and being played in a continuous loop.  I lost about 20 mins.  The positive thing was is cleared the frequency when it stopped and I could jump right back into running the frequency for another 2 hours.  It happend last year too.  Very frustrating.
73s de Steve, KT4Q