[SECC] qrm

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 24 16:18:57 EST 2004

I seem to remember there is a phone number for the master FCC
monitoring station. I know they have cut back on their amateur
monitoring, but in such a case as below, it would take all of about 10
seconds for them to pinpoint the SOB. The FCC also has a file in their
weekly database of all violations ongoing and completed. Believe me,
there are quite a few VHF violations which have resulted in license
suspensions.

73
Ed