[SECC] CQ WW CW 2004

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 09:27:24 EST 2004

If Writelog is such a great program was is everyone trying to figure out how to do this and that all the time ????  When I used it at WW4LL for the CW Sprint it didn't even create the Cabrillo file correctly. That seems to be something basic that should work all the time. I am sticking with NA until they work out all the bugs with these Windows based programs....

                                     Jeff