[SECC] Illinois QSO Party frequencies

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 15 09:46:18 EDT 2004

Hello all:

I complained to N9JF about the lack of suggested frequencies in the
rules for Sunday's Illinois QSO Party and got the response below.  Since
we are creatures of habit, these might be good frequencies to check even
though they are not in this year's version of the rules.

73,

John, K4BAI.

  Hi John,

I'm not sure when the suggested frequencies disappeared from the rules and
the website.  As I remember, they were 50 up from the bottom for CW, and
3890, 7290, 14290, 21390 and 28390, plus 146.49 simplex.

As for the summary sheet, that was not my idea.  I'll pass your comment on
to the committee.  (no offense taken

Tnx and 73, Jim N9JF