[SECC] TTD DXD Mod

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 13:40:35 EDT 2004

For those into or getting into SO2R, I'd like to draw attention to the
article in this month's NCJ on page 33 - "A Simple Modification to the Top
Ten DX Doubler," in which N4TZ suggests adding a foot switch to the DXD to
allow hands-free switching to the 'active' radio.  It only takes a simple 1
wire mod to the DXD box.

IMHO this is a really good idea.  I added it to my homebrew SO2R box
yesterday, and after a few minutes of playing with two radios and the foot
switch, I think Terry is really on to something.

FWIW.

Hal
N4GG