[SECC] TTD DXD Mod

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 23:01:28 EDT 2004

Excellent article by Terry, N4TZ.

For those contesters who are using the free N1MM logger and a DX Doubler,
this capability already exists..in software commands. Leave the audio switch
in "AUTO". This gives full audio from the run rig. Any time you want to hear
the second receiver, hit the tilde (~/`) key.  This splits the audio:
Radio1/left ear - Radio2/right ear, ie. STEREO mode in N1MM. This key
toggles the "stereo" mode on and off. In addition, the {STEREO} macro can be
inserted into a function key string to do this automatically, for instance
during a "CQ Test".

73,
Ted W4NZ