[SECC] Fw: TT [TenTec] QST Prod Rev Expanded Reports: a proposal

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Sep 5 23:50:32 EDT 2004

For those who may be interested in the excellent test reports that KC1SX
provides from the ARRL test lab, here is a chance to provide you inputs an
what you like/dislike about the reports. (My 'read' on this is that those
wonderful ARRL BoD's are going to nix another valuable service to the ham
community.) I, personally, think these reports are quite valuable.

Tom - W4BQF