[SECC] directions to NQ4I

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sat Sep 11 04:02:32 EDT 2004

Hi all...for those coming down on Sunday...here are directions that will get you to the NQ4I qth....
Take I-75 South thru Atlanta, continue past I-285 approx 9 miles to exit 216...turn right and head toward Griffin...go 11 miles and you will come to a 4 way stop sign..you will also go thru one stop lite...but the 4 way stop has a Kangaroo gas station at the 4 way...turn right and follow the road toward Griffin..the road will make a "Y" and take the left branch...from the 4 way stop go 2.2 miles until you reach Danied Road...it is the very next road after Hamil Road...turn right on Daniel and follow the road into the subdivision..it will turn left and then right but continue on the road approx 3/4 mile and it will dead-end into Cabin Creek Trail...my house is straight ahead..its 1595 Cabin Creek Trail.....numbers are cell 678-595-6235 and home 770-228-9473.....from the airport it takes me approx 35 mins.....73 and thanks de Rick