[SECC] More Ivan damage

Ben Coleman NJ8J nj8j at arrl.net
Fri Sep 17 18:29:00 EDT 2004

Ivan wasn't nice to me either.  A neighbor's tree cam down Wednesday
night.  It did fall nicely, no real damage to either his or my
house.....but it was one of the supports for the HF wire antenna.  I'll
have to make sure to drag the wire out from around the tree before he
starts cutting the tree up, so the antenna won't get cut up also, and
then figure out where to string it again.  I'm not *entirely* HF-less,
as I've still got an Antron A99 for the higher HF bands.  But I'm
definitely off of 160 thru 30.

Ben