[SECC] Roll Call Results - Some folks I haven't heard from

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Fri Sep 17 20:48:34 EDT 2004

About a week ago, I sent e-mails to every member on the SECC roster
whom I could not determine had submitted a score for the club in the
last year. I asked them if they wished to remain on the SECC roster or
not.

There are several members I have not heard from, nor have I received a
bounced e-mail indication.

Is there anyone who can contact the following amateurs?

AD4J
K2SC
K4DG
K4IDX
K4IQJ
K4JRB
K4TW
K4UEE
K4UJ
K4XR
K4ZA
KF4YOQ
KI4Y
N1CC
N1IC
N4AA
W7UT
N4WV
N4XFA
N4YO
N5PFW
N8LM
N8WRL
N9DR
NM4T
W4HGG
W4KJ
W4WA
W4WY
W6XA
W8JI
WA2MBP
WA4ILO

The following amateurs do not have a current e-mail address:
KB4HZ
KD3GC
KD3UC
KO4RR
KR4BU
N2XD
N4CM
N4DU
W1RR
W8ZF

If anyone can contact these amateurs and relay a confirmation as to
their desire to stay, or be removed from the roster, please do so.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901