[SECC] Lights on

Jeffrey D Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 19 11:36:25 EDT 2004

Archie,

Sorry to hear about that....  We experienced a 12 hour outage during Frances
and I found that to be unbearable....

     I was in Atlanta all this week for a training class. The worse part
came thru around 4:30 PM on Thursday afternoon. Lots of wind and rain. It
looks like there were lots of trees and some flooding problems in the metro
area from watching the news. It was interesting - when I came back to my
room at Embassy Suites, Thursday afternoon - the rain was beating against
the window of my room so hard that that it was leaking thru the weather
stripping.  They also had water leaking thru in several places in the atrium
from the skylight windows !!!

    I noticed lots of trees and limbs down on the drive home Friday -  when
I got to Pine Mountain , around Callaway Gardens and here to Hamilton.
Luckly, not much happened here and the wife said the power flicked a few
times but no power outages.....

                        73, Jeff