[SECC] Lights on

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 19 11:53:51 EDT 2004

Hopefully most of the SECC members had minor damage.  I did here in East
Central Alabama.  My highest organic antenna support (tree) had its top and
large side branchs ripped off.  Lost the 20 meter loop,  but I have it all
down and its all in one piece.  I've been wanting to re-arrange it anyway.

Did lose power for 3 12 days.  Finally found a human at Alabama Power and
explained the situation.  Two hours later they came out and flipped the
switch on the pole.  Amazing how much I have learned about this grid I am
on in the last five years of complaining about power line noise.

Dan/W4NTI

Frances