[SECC] W4AN on CQ cover

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 23 09:23:25 EDT 2004

 I would also like to say that I am grateful the ARRL is around to represent
our hobby... While I don't agree with everything they do I think they get it right most of the time. If it wasn't for the ARRL there might not be a "ham radio" anymore with all the competition for frequencies among non-ham interests.  Many people think the ARRL and QST are the same, which it is not...

                    Jeff