[SECC] California QSO Party Mobile Operations information

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 27 11:19:31 EDT 2004

Hello all:

See the message below from Rusty Epps, W6OAT (formerly K4BVD of
Columbus, GA) about the mobile operation that he, AI6V, and K2RD are
planning for the CQP next weekend.  The information on planned county
operations should be very valuable.  Don't forget that we have
challenged TCG for the club competition this year.  Hope everyone will
enter as for as large a score as possible and everyone will send in
scores showing South East Contest Club, even if the scores turn out to
be small.  They all add up for the aggregate score.

73,

John, K4BAI.

Yo Ben, Gary, John and Paul:

Just a reminder that the 2004 California QSO Party will be next weekend.
  Ira (K2RD), Carl (AI6V) and I are going to be mobiling it again this
year and we're hoping to hit 20 of California's 58 counties.  Right now,
it looks as if we're the only known operation from Merced County and I
suspect we'll be through there mid- to late-morning on Sunday (maybe
about 17:00 UTC).  Be on the lookout for us.  Also, after the first few
hours of the contest, let us know which (if any) counties you're still
missing.  We might be able to alter our route to pick them up and/or we
can spend extra time there if we're going through something that turns
out to be unexpectedly rare.

Here's the order of the counties we're planning to hit: Nevada, Placer,
Ed Dorado, Amador, Calaveras, Tuolumne, Mariposa, Madera, Fresno, Kings,
Tulare, Kings (again), Fresno (again), San Benito, Fresno (again),
Merced, Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Sacramento, Solano, Yolo, Sacramento
(again), Sutter, Yuba and Nevada (again).

I'm attaching below a list of county activity expected as of today.
This list comes from the CQP web site at www.cqp.org.  You'll find it
under the heading "2004 Reserve Your County".  I suspect a lot more
stations will get added this coming week, so you might want to download
a revised list just before the start of the contest.

Have fun and we'll look forward to working you guys on both CW and SSB
this year.

73 de Rusty, W6OAT

2004 CQP County Operating Plan

As of 26 September 2004 02:34 UTC

Alameda             N6WG
Alameda             W6RK(lim.)
Alameda             AD6MF
Alpine              N6A(W4UAT, KO6PW, W6OA, K6DGW, NU6T; needs 2 more)
Amador              K6TA(lim.)
Amador              K6KO(lim.)
Amador              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Amador              ND6S
Butte               N6RER(@K6KM, SSB)
Butte               K6KYJ(CW only)
Calaveras           WK6I(+?)
Calaveras           AA6G
Calaveras           W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Colusa              K6C(W1SRD, K6ENT, WJ6O, N6DE)
Contra Costa        K6SV
Contra Costa        N6O(@N6RO, +N6BV, K6VVA, N7FF, K6CTA, WX5S, N6KLS,
KJ6EN)
Contra Costa        N6PN(lim.)
Del Norte           AD6YS
El Dorado           W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Fresno              W6FRH
Fresno              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Fresno              K2VCO/6
Fresno              AK7G/6(lim.)
Glenn               N6RCE(+N6RC)
Humboldt            KK6ZY
Humboldt            W6JTI
Imperial            W6K/M(W6KY)
Imperial            N6IMP(W6SJ)
Imperial            W6PT(N7CW, K6QK, K6ZH, NN6X)
Inyo                W6PH
Inyo                W6KA(KJ6NO, KF6RRR, WA6DJG, +)
Kern                W6WTG
Kings               W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Kings               AA6GZ(SSB only)
Lake                K6L(W1SRD, K6ENT, WJ6O, N6DE)
Lassen              K6ME
Lassen              K6JKC
Los Angeles         W6QE
Los Angeles         KN6Y
Los Angeles         WA6BOB
Los Angeles         WB6NFO
Los Angeles         W6IST
Los Angeles         W6JK(ex WA6BIL)
Los Angeles         N6AA(+?)
Los Angeles         W6AQ(+K6YR, QRP)
Madera              KF6CNV
Madera              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Madera              KD6FW
Marin               K6RIM
Marin               N6VAW/M
Mariposa            NM6G(W6CZ, K6KAP, KN6BI, K6JAT?, WB6NER?, +?)
Mariposa            W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Mendocino           K6IF
Merced              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Modoc               NT6K
Modoc               KS6U(+K2DI, K4XU, KI6Y, K7YLO, W7YOW, WS7N)
Mono                W6M(W7AB, W7FD, W6LFO)
Mono                W6ML(W6KC)
Monterey            N6IJ(NI6T)
Napa                KE6ZSN
Nevada              WB6JJJ
Nevada              NC6DX(K6XN, W6NW, N6FSS)
Nevada              K6BZS
Nevada              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Orange              WA6OGO
Orange              WB6NL
Orange              WA6NOL(20m SSB)
Placer              W6SZN
Placer              W6RFF
Placer              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Plumas              KX7M/6
Riverside           AD6FR
Sacramento          W6QEU
Sacramento          W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Sacramento          W6NKR(lim.)
San Benito          K6VVA?(lim.)
San Benito          W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
San Benito          ND6E(K6EP+?)
San Bernardino      KD6KHJ
San Bernardino      AD6WL
San Bernardino      K6VO(K6NR, NJ6N, others)
San Bernardino      K6EY
San Diego           K2RP/6
San Diego           KC6MIE
San Diego           NE6I(20CW only)
San Diego           K6GO
San Diego           W6YOO
San Diego           AI6O(lim.)
San Diego           W6MVW
San Diego           KQ6PK(lim.)
San Diego           AA6EE
San Diego           AE6AT(lim.)
San Francisco       K6OWL
San Francisco       N6RA
San Joaquin         KA6BIM
San Joaquin         W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
San Luis Obispo     W6TK
San Luis Obispo     K6YR(CW only)
San Luis Obispo     KF6NWM(lim.)
San Luis Obispo     WA5VGI/6
San Luis Obispo     W6KFV
San Mateo           N6NF
Santa Barbara       KD4GBA/6
Santa Barbara       WA6FGV
Santa Clara         W6YX(K6UFO+others)
Santa Clara         WB6TQG
Santa Clara         K6PBQ(lim.)
Santa Clara         K6WV
Santa Clara         W6AMM(ND2T)
Santa Cruz          W6ZZZ
Santa Cruz          K6XX
Santa Cruz          K6RB
Shasta              KK6MM
Sierra              K6ST(? +KI6IV, KF6UHO; SSB only)
Sierra              W6EU(? +N6XI, KI6IV; CW only)
Siskiyou            KJ6RA
Siskiyou            KO6IS
Siskiyou            KD6WP(lim.)
Solano              KE6QR
Solano              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Sonoma              NM6E(10-40m)
Sonoma              W6XU
Stanislaus          K6CSL(CW only)
Stanislaus          W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Stanislaus          W6USN(W7MH)
Sutter              N6EM(+W6EO)
Sutter              AD6E
Sutter              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Tehama              N6ZFO
Trinity             W6PZ(K6SRZ)
Tulare              N6YMM
Tulare              W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Tuolumne            W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Tuolumne            KI6PG(lim.)
Tuolumne            N6UUG(+N6JS)
Ventura             K6VMN
Ventura             WB6L
Yolo                K6KFC(NF1J+others)
Yolo                W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Yuba                W6XB(lim.)
Yuba                N6YEU(+KD6KVL?)
Yuba                W6OAT/M(+AI6V, K2RD)
Yuba                N7RC/6(CW only)