w4nti@mindspring.com <w4nti@mindspring.com>seccRe: [SECC] CQWW RTTY Results

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 27 20:14:40 EDT 2004

With only 100 khz is tough.  Many in Europe have given the amateurs the
right to the whole band (up to 7200).  9A is one.

The suggestion is that RTTY go to 7100 to 7120 but lately the Spanish SSB
stations have moved in as the digital between 7080 and 7100 have made that
part of the band impossible.

I expect for the CQ WW SSB that Dx stations will be down to 7020 or lower
and well above 7100.

Its a long way away(to 2009) but maybe 7000 to 7050 be CW, 7051 to 7100 RTTY
and digital, and 7100 to 7150 be DX SSB with 7080 to 7100 shared.

73 Dave K4JRB