[SECC] 40M Bandplan <was> CQWW RTTY Results

Schulz Jonathan jonathan.schulz at siemens.com
Tue Sep 28 09:48:46 EDT 2004

>From ARRL, ( http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/bandplan.html )

40 Meters (7.0-7.3 MHz):
7.040 RTTY DX
7.080-7.100 RTTY

I was working guys above 7.04, found a run freq ~7.048, and 7.052 (where I
was jammed by a cw type)

How much lower in frequency were guys going?

73
Jon
K9JS

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material
protected by state and federal law. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use by other persons or entities is strictly
prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, kindly
contact the sender and delete the material, including any attachments, in
any form and from any computer.