[SECC] Alabama QSO Party

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 28 11:14:49 EDT 2004

ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

I would vote for SECC to sponsor the AQP, but it should be run by our
AL members. I also think we should make it a priority to redo the SECC
circle so we can include stations such as K4WI and others inside the
circle as full members. There is no need to have our circle extend
into TN since the TCG covers the whole state of TN....
 73, Jeff
-----------------------
I too am in full favor of Jeff's suggestion. However, as the circle
now exists, it is absolutely impossible to include K4WI. (unless he
moves)

If an amendment to the Constitution and By-Laws is required, may I
suggest the following: I think this would be the wiser course.

Article X

By majority vote of the members of the South East Contest Club, the
present location of the circle representing the ARRL 175 mile radius
may be temporarily moved to a different location. No part of this
Article shall be interpreted as a restriction on a permanent
relocation of the circle.

If an amendment is not needed, let it be by majority vote no less than
14 days prior to the contest in question.

Let's face it, not every member operates in every contest.

73
Ed

73
Ed