SECC Contest Circle to include W4OC & K4WI? (was: RE: Re: [SECC] Alabama QSO Party)

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Tue Sep 28 14:56:33 EDT 2004

Nope, no one asked me to move the map (to include Stn X and Stn Y).

I believe K4SB calculated the distance between W4OC and K4WI and found
that it exceeded 350 mi (2 x 175 mi).

MS MapPoint does have a Distance Tool. The measured graphical distance
between W4OC and K4WI is 360 miles. See web page at
http://tenn-valley.com/secc/W4OC-K4WI_dx.htm.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA