[SECC] KU8E Relocate Circle (was: RE: SECC Contest Circle to include W4OC & K4WI?)

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Tue Sep 28 21:13:50 EDT 2004

Jeff,

See http://tenn-valley.com/secc/KU8E_RelocatedCircles2&3.htm.

Circle #2 is the best fit for what you requested.

Circle #3 is a proposed best fit for what I believe you intended and
includes more members while still including W4OC.

Please note that member locations are subject to the ACCURACY of the
member list database, i.e., some members may be using their mailing
addresses instead of their stn locations.

It really would be best if members would update their listing and
include LAT-LONG info, if possible, based on WGS84 map datum (which is
what MS MapPoint uses). If members cannot provide WGS84 info, K4SB may
be able to convert their map datum into WGS84 format if their QTH
approaches the circle limits.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA