[SECC] GQP Updates

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 13:49:28 EDT 2005

Hi,
K4AQ and WB4SQ now have their info posted on the web.
Thanks to Matt and Gary.

Jeff is tracking the "counties on the air" map, we need some more rovers....

WX off the TV just now shows Fair and Partly Cloudy, nice temperatures for Sat and Sun.

Rovers,  send your info in, we will Post and Map it.

73,
Mike, NE4S

PS: The NE4S rover truck in only 2 pl-259's away from ready.  BTW, HRO does now have PL's after being out for more than a month.

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,
Thanks