[SECC] county line opr

John Vickers wa4tt at nlamerica.com
Wed Apr 6 16:01:09 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Laney"
>I think it is intended that no county line operations be allowed in GQP. I
>recommend continuing to do so unless you get a different interpretation
>from NE4S.

Tnx John and all for the replies. I'll just go ahead and opr Johnson Co.
Actually the ant I'll be using is in both Co.s -- 260 ft Doublet. Had
planned on a casual mobile operation around the area but my TS 50 quit rxing
awhile back and not been able to solve the problem.

Hats off to all the fellows out in the mobiles-- just paid $2.25 for regular
this morning. If I was collecting Co awards, I'd have to slip a green back
in the envelope for a card !!  73, John WA4TT