[SECC] GQP rules

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 11 19:51:02 EDT 2005

I agree that the majority of operation was on CW.  I really enjoyed that.
BUT....I do see your point.

All I operated was 40 cw with one rig and left it there.  Then moved the MP
around for the phone segements.  In my case,  being so close to GA I
basically stayed on 40 phone with it.  Guess what?  CW way outplayed phone
84 on CW,  32 on phone.  And I had both PHONE and CW up at the SAME TIME on
seperate antennas.

I don't know what the answer is,  but I think ssb needs a push somehow.

Dan/W4NTI