[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 15 15:06:19 EDT 2005

> On 14 Apr 2005 at 15:07, ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:
> > See ARRL club competition rules below. K4SB has
> > misinterepted the rules. You cannot have a different
> > club circle for different ARRL contests. Did we do this
> > for SS ???

No, I did NOT misinterpret the rules. I asked a simple question ABOUT
the rules for SS.

And as far as I know, we have never done this with SS.

However, it is perfectly legal and well within the rules for any ARRL
contest.

The circle is defined by FULL Club members, and by the C&BLs of the
Club. And they specifically state the circle may be temporarily
changed. And the ARRL has absolutely nothing to do with our C&BLs.

And I really wish some of you would learn to READ before you
criticize.

Especially nuckleheads who are not members of this Club. And as far as
his comments that he operates 5 or 6 times a year here, ARRL rules are
quite clear that you must be a FULL member of the Club for a club
score to be submitted.

Growl
Ed