[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Fri Apr 15 00:17:25 EDT 2005

On 14 Apr 2005 at 15:07, ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

> See ARRL club competition rules below. K4SB has
> misinterepted the rules. You cannot have a different
> club circle for different ARRL contests. Did we do this
> for SS ???

There is absolutely nothing that prevents changing the center of the
circle from one day to the next in the rules you quoted Jeff.

We had this discussion last year, and while I'm not sure I agree with
the spirit of changing the circle's center, doing so is not a
violation of the ARRL's rules, and the club voted to provide for
doing so.

IMnsHO

Lee

--