[SECC] Field Day and W4AN

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 12:45:35 EDT 2005

The GOTA station uses a different call.  John, if you remember the Columbus ARC FD they had problems with the 20 meter GOTA station being on 20 SSB at the same time the station using the regular callsign..

Would you be interested in finding a place up by Pine Mtn and doing a SECC FD this year ???
We can make plans and just see who shows up....

Jeff