[SECC] Trustee for W4AN

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 20 12:22:57 EDT 2005

NQ4I informed me by private message that the FCC has now changed the
Trustee of W4AN from myself to K4BAI. For those of you who didn't
know, this was a previous agreement between John and I, mostly because
of my age.

Therefore, as of this date and time, I am relieved as Trustee.

All members should note however, that any decisions made while I was
Trustee are binding, unless withdrawn by the requester.

It has been an honor to serve in this capacity, and I believe all of
us know that John will continue to serve with great distinction.

73
Ed