[SECC] OK, what did you guys do?

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Apr 24 19:35:26 EDT 2005

I've been busy at work and haven't kept up with the goings-on on the
SECC reflector. That's the beauty of an e-mail reflector -- one can
catch up with the activity when one has the time. So, I really don't
know what is going on.

However, in looking at my personal e-mail, I've received two messages
from amateurs who have asked to resign from the South East Contest
Club. I will respect their wishes, although I am sorry to see them go.
They cite the discord present on the reflector.

Since the Charter of the South East Contest Club is to encourage
participation in Contesting -- it would appear that alienating others
does not fit.

I would ask the membership to examine their own behavior and their
on-line messages, and self-censure anything that would cause further
discord.

Thank you.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901