[SECC] New projects

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Wed Apr 27 22:46:32 EDT 2005

> >What projects/station improvements is everyone working
> on/have planned for the next couple of months?
> >
> >Greg K4NO

Hi guys...

Yes, I still lurk on the reflector, although my <Delete> key is getting worn
out with all the recent strange behavior ...

After 2.5 years of renting and getting a business rolling, we're finally
going to put a house on the land we bought. Groundbreaking around mid-June.

Of course, when the backhoe is there for house construction, the operator
will get a little beer money digging a few extra holes. And what's one more
concrete truck when you're pouring 100++ yards for insulated concrete form
(ICF) walls.

The house comes first, so there might not be any big stuff in the air next
fall, but my wires will sure be a lot louder than they are from this valley
we're living in now. I will be concentrating on 160 -- at least an inv-L,
plus all the Beverages I care to drag into the fields.

Hope to see a bunch of y'all in Dayton!

73, Gary
K9AY