[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS Practice Sprint 12/23

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 23 14:00:51 EST 2005

                     NCCC Thursday Sprint (12-23)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   160:   0        0
    80:  26
    40:  18
    20:   8
---------------------
Total:  52     Mults = 11  Total Score = 572

FT1000MP x 2 (SO2R), 100 watts output, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.

This could be my best effort yet.  I have lost (temporarily misplaced, I
hope)
my comparative record of past scores that I had preserved since early last
summer.  It started out very good with 20 and 40 being very good,
particularly
for the east coast short skip.  Both bands had been long earlier, but I
noticed
during the QRP fox hunt on 40M that the skip had significantly shortened
about
03Z when N4DD a Fox in Tennessee suddenly came up to S9 from no signal
at all.
W1AW and a few ragchewers were also loud on 20.  No western signals were
heard
on 20 and they seemed below par on 40.  But they were quite good on 80
considering the distance, but they kept being beat out by eastern and
central
zone stations.  More multipliers are still needed.  Welcome to WA2BQI
and thanks
for the multiplier!  Also welcome to KI7Y and W2RS, both heard but not
worked.
Merry Christmas to all.  Thanks for the QSOs and see you next week.  73,
John,
K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/