[SECC] K4AQ SOABQ FPqrp RFTB-2005-01 (Run for the Bacon, 2005-Jan)

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Mon Jan 17 08:50:17 EST 2005

Call: K4AQ
Op:   K4AQ
Stn:  K4AQ
QTH:  Atlanta, GA

Op Time: 0.6 hr (2 max)

     FP-QSO  Non-FP-QSO   SPC
------------------------------
80m     3         -        3    (MI, GA, WI)
40m     2         1        3    (MI, WI, TX)
------------------------------
        5         1        6

Claimed Score:  96

WAS: 4 unique (MI, GA, WI, TX)

http://fpqrp.com/fpqrprun.html

During the MiQRP CW contest Sunday afternoon, K4BAI (Columbus, GA)
whispered Code Word "FP tonight" into my pinkie ears.

Yaesu FT-897D transceiver operated at 5 watts into a 5-MHz OCF insulated
wire stealth antenna up 40 feet in trees next to I-75 in downtown
Atlanta industrial area. SGC SG-211 (S/N 797 with factory LOCK-TUNE
switch) MiniSmartuner in balanced mode. WriteLog 10.52f.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
FPqrp #378