[SECC] Minutes of Saturday's SECC meeting

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 6 10:57:26 EDT 2005

Hello all:

We had a good SECC meeting on Saturday, June 4, at 11 AM during the
Atlanta hamfest.  President Neal, K4EA, presided.  There was a lot of
enthusiasm for club aggregate score efforts in SS and the Calif QSO
Party this year.  We came close to winning both last year.  Neal
encouraged activity in the June VHF contest, which will be next weekend.

Those present for part or all of the meeting were:  WA2MBP, K4SB, N4GG,
K4EA, K4BG, NA4BW, W4BW, W0AG, KE4UW, K2UFT, AF4FO (GA ARRL SM), W4IS,
K4SSU, N4NX, K8GA, NJ8J, W6IZT, K4AQ, and N1ND, contest manager for
ARRL.  Dan, N1ND, made a few comments and answered questions.

Elections were held.  The present secretary, AA4LR and treasurer, K4SB
were re-elected.  The new president is Hal, N4GG, and the new vice
president is Rick, NQ4I.  The terms of office run August 1 to July 31.

Congratulations to the new officers and thanks to K4EA who has been
president for the last two terms.

73,

John, K4BAI
VP, SECC.

P.S.  The secretary was on vacation in Florida, so I took notes in his
absence.