[SECC] QRP Spartan Sprint Tonight

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 6 10:45:49 EDT 2005

Hello all:  See the announcement below about the June 2-hour QRP Spartan
Sprint 9 to 11 PM tonight (Monday local).  I will be QRV SO2R.  Probably
also Hal, N4GG.  K4AQ is usually QRV.  Maybe also W4QO.  Let's have a
good turn-out.  More fun for ourselves and others.  My average QSOs in
the two hours have been running about 86.  Start on 20.  It has been
staying open that long.  Sometimes short skip to the north.  Nearly
always open to the west--Texas to the west coast and some of the 0
states.  40 is the mainstay.  80 will depend on QRN level.  3560, 7040,
14060, 21060, 28060.

73,

John, K4BAI.

Tonight is the June Adventure Radio Society Spartan Sprint. Two hours
starting at 9 pm Eastern daylight, 8 pm Central Daylight, 7 pm Mountain
Daylight, 6 pm Pacific Daylight. That's 0100 to 0300 UTC.

Exchange - Report, State (Province), Power as in:   559 MI 5W

Enjoy, and get your logs in by noon Wednesday.  Results should be posted
by Thursday.

After the Sprint, fill out the Autolog at
www.ARSqrp.com/ars/ss_log.html

73 de NA8M
John
Contest Manager