[SECC] Podcast

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 22:26:11 EDT 2005

Greetings,

I have put a new page on my web site that will provide a podcast of
amateur radio stuff. A Podcast is a special type of syndicated feed
(subscription) that will enable you to download MP3 audio files via a
special client. Then you can put them in your iPod or any MP3 player.

Check it out at  http://www.dx-is.com/podcasts.htm

Let me know if you think this is of any value. If I receive enough
positive feedback I will explore continuing to offer it. It is a free
subscription and the client is also free.

--

73 - Paul    K4UJ / KP2 / KP4 / ZF2UJ / ??