[SECC] Announcement of WRTC Organizers Special Station for 2005 IARU Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 29 15:56:52 EDT 2005

Hi folks:

I kindly ask you to announce on your bulletin the following information:

Our first setup in Florianopolis for the WRTC 2006 is ready for operation.
A Brazilian Team will operate from there the IARU 2005 M/S CW and SSB MIX
with the special call sign PP5WRTC.
The call sign PP5WRTC has been specially issued by Anatel for this contest.
We will be honored to have all of you on our log.

The Brazilian Team is formed by:
PP5JR - Sergio
PY2EMC - Eric
PP5WG - Walter
PP5UA - Pedro
PP5UB - Fernando

We are going to distribute special commemorative QSL cards with photos from
our first site setup.
Voluntary donations with your QSL card will be very much appreciated. All
funds captured will be transferred to WRTC 2006 organization.

Thanks in advance

Oms/Sergio PY5EG/PP5JR