[SECC] Thanks!

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:19:09 EST 2005

We all need to be nice to NE4S for agreeing to handle the GQP.  It appeared
that our contest was in danger of disappearing because of lack of
leadership, and after K4BAI and others worked so hard to resurrect it just
a few years ago, that would have been a shame.

While I am at it, I also want to thank Tom, W4BQF for volunteering to
handle the plaques.  Tom and I have communicated directly and I'll be
handling the plaques again for 2006 but that will be my final year at that
task.

So thanks to both Mike and Tom.  The next round (for you two) is on me.

73,

Jay, K4OGG