[SECC] Thanks!

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 15:52:43 EST 2005

Jay...

Hopefully we will have more fixed station activity this year.  If you look at the 2004 results
there were only 10 fixed station entries from GA and in 2003 only 9. This is surprising considering
there is a plaque for the top club score in GA and the major contest club in our area - SECC - was
excluded from winning this. There were no entries in GA to claim this plaque in 2004. I would encourage all the SECC and SEDXC members to try to put in some time  this year to support this contest, which both of our clubs are sponsoring.

I have told John that I will be staying home this year instead of going rovering to do my part to
help with the fixed station activity.

Thanks again for Mike and Tom for stepping forward in keeping the GQP going. Maybe when I have more time in the future I can become involved again in some way...

73, Jeff