[SECC] GaQP 2004 RE: Thanks!

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Tue Mar 8 17:46:42 EST 2005

Jeff, I am very sure you had more than 10 fixed stn entries from GA.
Why? Because there would have been 11 fixed stns *if* you had included
my QRP log. ;)

I reminded you at least twice via email that my log was not in the RCVD
LOGS list. And, I resubmitted my log and summary to you with each
reminder so you would not have to dig into your email archives.