[SECC] cabrillo rule GQP

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Sun Mar 27 16:49:39 EST 2005

Greetings ,  My computer uses a "dumb terminal"............that's me!  If I go rover as most seem to want me to do, will I have to retype all my logs into whatever (?) program as I do plan  on over 200 QSO's total?  I would chose to interperite to rules as a "log" having to do with a individual county.  I do not plan to log more than 200 per county, thereby eliminating my having to comply with cabrillo mandate.  Assuming the worst for me, can someone please educate me on what program to use, how to get the logs to cabrillo, and so forth.  I saw pictures of John in the back seat with a laptop.  If someone wants to loan me a ready to go electronic cabrillo logger, that would be super!  I will be stopped when making all qso's.  Regards,  Bob  K4BG