[SECC] Fw: WPX SSB NA4W(K4WI) SOSB10 LP

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 27 20:19:35 EST 2005

For what it's worth department.....back in the 80 I used to run skeds with a
VK3 in Southern Australia on a near nightly basis.

During the "normal" times it was the short path all the time.

Then we ran into the sunspot minimum years.  On several occassions we worked
just fine, although weaker of course when I pointed over Antarctica.
Really wierd.   This was 20 meters BTW,  back when I had a 3 element
monobander running.

Dan/W4NTI