[SECC] Thanks message for GQP Plaque Sponsorship

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 31 10:09:26 EST 2005

Hello all:  I thought you might like to see this nice message from
WA3HAE thanking us for the plaque for 2004 GQP that he has just
received.  I have also received the one that KU8E and I earned last year
for multi-op rover.  Good job, Jay.  Thanks again.  73, John, K4BAI.

  John,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that I received
the 2004 GQP Low Power W/VE plaque in the mail today and it looks
fantastic. Thanks for your sponsorship and right now it looks like I'll
be able to participate in this years running of the party. I just
learned yesterday that my business trip to Newark, NJ that was
originally scheduled to begin April 4th was pushed back to April 11th,
with the trip to last until the end of the month. This sets me up for
the GQP(yeah!!!!), but hoses me for the FQP. (bummer!!!)

Thanks again for sponsoring the plaque and I hope to hear from you many
times during the 2005 GQP.

73,
Keith - WA3HAE