[SECC] (no subject)

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 31 14:00:41 EST 2005

I am pleased to announce that the license for W4AN arrived today. I
will be taking immediate action to change the Trustee to John, K4BAI.

Also, I inadvertently omitted quite an important portion of the FCC
rules regarding use of the call. While any licensed amateur (
including a Novice ) may use the call with the approval of the
Trustee, that user is still bound by the frequency restrictions which
apply to his or her own license. The one exception would be if the
station operator had an amateur present with a higher class of
license, who is required to be present at ALL times. In such a case,
frequency restrictions would be those of the control op.

73
Ed